Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Makin' a list and Checkin' it Twice

Hello all!
Oh my goodness, I would like to apologize. I haven't been very active on this blog due to the holidays, school, and stress. But really, I should turn to writing when i'm feeling overwhelmed. It always seems to help me relax and refresh my mind. So here I am at midnight refreshing my mind when, really, I should be laying my head on my fluffy pillow.

Anyways, lets talk about presents. A lot of people are searching for the perfect gift to wrap up and give to someone special for the holiday. Below, you will find a short little list of some of the places that I have shopped online for great gifts for my family and friends. These are my go-to sites because they always have something that fits each person on my list. If you're thinking about giving a gift card because you have given up on finding the perfect gift...DON'T! Maybe you just haven't found the right site yet...because when you do it's like hitting the jackpot. While gift cards are nice, they aren't very personal. True, holidays are not about gifts, but the gift you do give should have some thought and care put into it. I cherish the moments when people are opening the presents that I have chosen for them. Their reactions mean everything to me.

So enough jibber jabber....here's my list! I hope that you will take a look at some of these sites and perhaps you will even find the perfect gift!

1. Etsy: Etsy is a site where people sell and buy handmade items. Enough said! Most of the items on this site are fantastic and reasonably priced. You can find everything from clothing to jewelry, scarfs to purses, iphone cases to hats, and even vintage items. This is a good site to get sisters, cousins, and moms bought for.

2. Sephora: Sephora is a site where you can shop for makeup, fragrance, and more. Again, this is a good site to hit up if you are shopping for the women on your lists. Gift sets are also very reasonably priced at this time of year. They even offer sets that are free of shipping costs!

3. Uncommon Goods: My friend directed me to this site. It's full of nick-knacks. This is a good site to find stuff for the men in your life. There's even a section just "for him" if you need a little extra help!

So those are my top three. Of course Amazon is always an old faithful. Happy shopping everyone :)

xoxo
Ains

@luvbeauty

1 comment:

  1. I really like this post and your views about this topic and you can try this for better healthy life with
    Enduro Supplements the best sports supplements in Australia. It is an Australian Based sport supplement company. Its
    quality and result are the best in the market.

    ReplyDelete