Monday, March 11, 2013

I Am Really Bad At This

Ok folks, hello...again. Since I decided to fall of the edge of the earth in the blogosphere, I thought I should climb back on. I had been going through some tough spots throughout the last couple of months. Depression and anxiety held me back and I gained even more weight. I also found out that I have PCOS and I am insulin resistant. Total bummer there; however, now I know why I put weight on so easily and why it is so hard for me to take it off. I joined Weight Watchers and I have been working out about six days a week. I am down almost 10 pounds. HOORAY! So, this blog, like mentioned before, will be taking a spin. It will focus more on health and beauty. Recipes, workouts, etc.

Love you all,
Ains

2 comments:

  1. I really like this topic which you confirming here and We always think How to get rid of keloid scars perfectly and very easily. And here you get the best information How to get rid of keloid scars

    I really inspired from this post.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post and your views about this topic and you can try this for better healthy life with
    Nowadays market are flooded with sport supplements but you must get the best and best means enduro sport supplements.
    It is Australian based Sport supplements company.

    ReplyDelete