Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween ;)



Happy Halloween ghouls and beasts ;) I hope everyone had a spooktacular day...okay, Ainsley, enough with the cliches. Anyways, I celebrated Halloween two weekends ago. My sorority had a mixer where we got to dress up! I, of course, went as a kitty cat--I know, how original. Hey, I'm a poor college student and you can get cat ears at Walmart for three bucks. I wore black leggings with black heeled boots paired with a cheetah top, cat ears, and cat makeup. So cheap! You don't need to go out and spend a lot of money to have a cute and chic costume.

So here I am...sorry for the horrible camera phone picture quality. I loved my soft curls this night. My hair never cooperates for me, but it magically decided to fall perfectly this time around--perhaps it was in the spooky spirit.

I had a lot of fun with my friends and sisters. I got to dance the night away all while pretending to be a kitty cat/leopard hybrid. I would love to see your costumes. If you have a blog, comment on this post with a link and i'll go check it out. I'm always looking for new blogs to follow. Since i'm new in the blogging world, I can use all the support I can get! If you like my curls, I will probably be doing a tutorial on it very soon!

Love you all
xoxo
Ains

Twitter: @LuvBeauty

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this makeup look. You look super cute.

    Between the lines

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This girl knows whats up! YOU ARE GORGEOUS! :)

      Delete
  2. You look so cute! And I would love a curl tutorial!

    quickcheapandpretty.blogspot.com--I was a steampunk vampire hunter for Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this post and your views about this topic and you can try this for better healthy life with
    Health and sport supplements provide the best women's protein which is quality checked and standard to health association. It is safe
    and the best quality women's protein.

    ReplyDelete