Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mini Haul :)

Hey ladies
Sorry I haven't been on here for a few days. It was the weekend and I was fortunate enough to spend it with my boyfriend and some wonderful friends. There was a lot of laughter, some tears, and tasty drinks. Now that the fun is all over, I'm glad to be able to have some time to share some new products with you all. While out shopping with the boy, I headed for the beauty aisles. He tried the use the cart to "heard" (yes, that was the exact word he used) me away from all the captivating beauty products. He literally used the cart to push me away from this section of the store...rude, I know. I prevailed...so don't worry ;)

The first products I picked up was the Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Strong Lengths shampoo and conditioner. I've seen a few commercials about this new brand of shampoo and I was really excited to try it out. I'm always interested in new brands. I decided to get the the kind for long hair. The unique thing about this shampoo and conditioner pair is that the formula is meant to focus on the health of your scalp rather than your ends. Here's what the site has to say about the product.

"Contains a strengthening serum to leave hair stronger* in only seven days, encouraging longer locks and helps to restore scalp’s natural moisture balance.** Made with Nutrium 10™, an advanced moisture complex of vitamins and nutrients. 
*Less breakage when combing - system vs. non-conditioning shampoo. 
** When using shampoo and conditioner"


If you are interested in reading more about it, click here. Of course I tried it out tonight. It smells amazing. It has a nice fresh scent to it. I'll let you all know what I think of it tomorrow when I style it. I have my infamous wet high bun going on right now, so I'll have to wait till morning to see if I like it or not.  So far, so good :)

Next, I tried out the Salon Grafix Dry Shampoo. Some of my friends have used this and I wanted to give it a try. I used other dry shampoos in the past and none of them worked out for my hair type. They either smelled bad (doesn't this defeat the purpose?), made my hair greasier, or both. So I'm going to give dry shampoo another chance. I'll let you know how it works out for me!

Thirdly, I got a Freeman  Facial Revealing Peel-Off Mask in Pomegranate. I've always liked picking up these cute little packets of facial goop when shopping at Walmart. I've never tried this particular one, though...so I'm excited to try it out. There's something oddly satisfying about peeling of the mask after it has dried. Don't pretend like that's not your favorite part!

Ok guys, I'll let you know how I feel about these products when I get around to using them! Love you all.

xoxo
Ains

Twitter: @LuvBeauty
Influenster

2 comments:

  1. I secretly love pulling those masks off too! So refreshing :) lol

    - Nikki
    http://www.heavenhascupcakes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this post and your views about this topic and you can try this for better healthy life with
    Enduro supplements is an Australian based sport Protein supplement company. It is the best Australian Protein company
    in this region.

    ReplyDelete